Yes—we are a licensed security and investigations company, but we do have an IT services and security division that wish to keep their hands-on skills up to date. And we do this in Canada, the U.S. and around the world.
When you work with AMULETA™, keeping your company’s IT operations running smoothly becomes our responsibility, not yours. We strive to provide each of our IT support clients with a level of technical expertise and personal commitment to client service that is second to none in the industry.
Our clients are special and we treat them that way.
Unlike many technology support organizations who adopt a “one size fits all” model of technical service delivery, we believe our clients’ technology needs are unique. We therefore invest extensive effort towards not only understanding your technical environment but also the specific business functions and processes your technology must successfully support.
Every AMULETA™ member is a seasoned IT professional with extensive and diversified “hands-on” system administration and support experience in modern IT production environments.
That means when an AMULETA™ member arrives at your place of business to troubleshoot a technical issue or provide system maintenance services, you can be confident that they possess both the technical knowledge and real world experience necessary to handle the job efficiently and professionally.
AMULETA™ offers a full range of IT support services, including:
- Server and PC installations (we partner with industry leading hardware providers)
- Firewall Installations (and we sell them too)
- Licensed IT Security Consultants (ask our competitors if they are...)
- Dealing with BYOB from a security perspective and all that entails
- Document Management System Maintenance and Support
- Email Systems Monitoring and Support
- Business Application Integration
- IT Systems Purchasing and Procurement
- Mobile and Wireless Technology Maintenance and Support
- Network Design and Integration
- Network Security Systems Monitoring and Support
- Network Systems Monitoring and Support
- Remote Access Systems Monitoring and Support
- VOIP/Telephony System Planning and Integration
And we can work with your IT staff to make these projects happen.